During the Supporter’s Summit on Monday evening, head coach and sporting director Gregg Berhalter told supporters he hopes for a massive home field advantage this season.
Gregg says to make Mapfre a home field advantage spread the passion of the nordecke to the entire stadium #SaveTheCrew
— Rob (@rpgardner) February 13, 2018
With the rapid approach of the Columbus Crew SC home opener on March 10th, we are on a mission to “Fill the ‘Fre.”
In an effort to show that Columbus is a viable soccer market we are establishing a program aimed at energizing the Crew SC game day environment. Many people have approached us about how to help with our cause but may have been short on time to volunteer. This is the perfect way to get involved.
This program is built for fans and by fans.
How you can help
- As an official ‘Fre filler, you are tasked with finding and bringing fans to a selected 2018 Crew SC home game.
- The focus will be on certain sections of MAPFRE Stadium and you will play a pivotal role in creating a fun, engaging environment throughout the stadium.
Support is provided
- Save The Crew will provide “Members of the ‘Fre Fillers” with a customer slack channel. This is an effective way to streamline communications amongst team members.
- A custom weblink to tickets for each home game
- Periodic sales and web activity reports
- Complete the form here
- Once you’ve completed the form, you are invited to join us for the #FillTheFre kickoff event at business ally Woodland’s Backyard (668 Grandview Avenue, Columbus, OH, 43215) on Wednesday, Feb. 21st from 5pm-7pm.
We look to working with you and we can’t wait to get started!